Tuesday 31 January 2017

EVERY PICTURE TELLS A STORY...

 
 
 
I am frequently heard saying in my hair ramblings that its NEVER just  about hair
this image is not exception
a quick shout out to people that helped make this happen...Kitty-the model, Hamish-the photographer, my daughter Mya -make up extraordinaire, Robertson family- for allowing us on the ranch over the holidays......more to come on this
 
for now I want to share with you why this photo brings a smile to me every time I look at it
well, its was over xmas this year and it was blistery cold (learned a new word-FRIPPLES!)   
THANK YOU AUZZIES FOR THAT NEW WORD
and it was no small feat getting Kitty in this tree so high up, after a couple of hours of shooting no less, you cant see but she's about 12ft above ground, I had nothing to do with that I am placing blame entirely on her brother/photographer Hamish
 
thank god for this stunning shot because shortly after she fell out (insert laughter here).
Now technically, she was coming down anyhow and survived in good form long enough to finish out the day...got me thinking about needing a waiver for moments like these
 
and if that isn't enough to entertain...I used some fabric that my mom gave me not too long ago wondering if I could use it some day for my editorial work ....so I send her a copy and say "thanks mom turns out the fabric did come in handy" and she says well its about time I've been hanging on to it since 1978
no kidding?
 
and that is my story.....
stay tuned for more on this collaboration
 

No comments:

Post a Comment