Wednesday 8 March 2017

WINTER WONDERLAND....behind the scenes

 a look at a day over the Christmas, and a fun creative photoshoot that was put together on the spot in my chair just before taking a break for the holidays. there were so many great images I will be posting a few separate ones showcasing this fun holday project....for all those who like to follow along..stay tuned for the rest of the story
Kitty our model, as her glorious adorable self
 
 some prep work taking place in the kitchen
 
one of the few shots I was able to get of Hamish and his sis.     
(my hands were too cold to play back up photographer)
 
 
I so enjoy when I can just stand back and take in the moment, letting it all unfold with someone else taking over the reigns. considering Hamish and I see each other once a year, and this was thrown together on a whim for fun, we nailed a really great creative shoot

 

this barn has the Robertson brand as well as the date 1909
while getting ready, Heather ( also long standing client, as well the kids' mama) was also getting into the day, running downstairs and coming up with all sorts of great wardrobe pieces, including the buffalo coat from the early 1900's made for their grandpa, from a native American as a thank you to G'pa Robertson.
at one point my daughter says "mom its like we are in a living museum"
simply aswome! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment