Friday 20 January 2017

"CLASSIC ROMANCE" CHRISTINE VANCOUVER BRIDAL COLLECTION : photoshoot prep work

sneak peek from captured off my cell phone. love this space



some tricks of the trade used....



I so love working with this sis!


what my "office space" can look like on any given day sans tulips




a miracle I wasn't caught with my tongue out which usually accompanies that look on my face






 ...stay tuned for the result of our great day!
 thanks to everyone involved in creating and collaborating, and to Sheila for having me on board of this session. now folks if you've not yet run out and given yourself the gift of high end sleep wear now is the time....shades of sleep  in trendy Inglewood

proprietor of SHADES OF SLEEP: Shiela Connel
hair: slittinghairsinc.com (moi)
make up : Shea Brown
photography:
jewellery: JOANNA BISLEY DESIGNS
















THE COMMONS CALGARY

No comments:

Post a Comment