Friday 10 June 2016

SNEAK PEEK: TRIBAL GODDESS

I feel I honestly capture who my model Gillian is when I say TRIBAL GODDESS...this amazing woman is a friend. a wife. a mom. a healer. an entrepreneur. an artist...and all around a pretty zen and zany cool chick.  
her glorious home and sanctuary where she practises and teaches 
 with WWW.LOVEENERGY.CA is the perfect setting...
both her and her lovely home were exactly what I was looking for when I came about this "tribal goddess" theme
 
so I invade yet another client's headquarters for a creative shoot
this is some of our fun before,
                                     scenes on location, the prep work going into the shoot...
 
 another great collaboration with myself, M ICHELLE GIER PHOTOGRAPHY and SHEA BROWN at the Hair studio in okotoks with make up.  love you guys!



started with natural curl enhanced with a small cone barrel iron and roughed it with my fingers
KM EASY RIDER was used for curl defination


 

no outfits were needed as Gillian had enough clotthes for a village of costume designers

the solarium where we started out and also her place of practice and teachings
I never want to leave this space...

ryan, her husband was a total sport and was eager to play reflector assistant 

 a lil game we like to play called "spot the wine glass" 


Shea and I doing what we do best 

this was prepping for our 4th and final look...Shea broke out the wild colors!

just a few more bobby pins

heres a peek at the look and feel of this shoot
stay tuned for the end result....


cheers

 

No comments:

Post a Comment