Saturday 4 June 2016

A FINE BALANCE

 
its hard to to accept what is ...we are blessed with thick hair we want less hair, we have thin hair we want more, we have curls and go to great lengths to straiten it into submission... you get the jest
Nicole has lovely healthy smooth sleek ..and yes.. thin fine hair.
yet she craves texture volume movement edge
 
 herein lies a fine balance between giving texture and thinning
you cannot get all those things on her check list without "removing" some.
I call texturizing "removing with purpose"
this style had purpose
so in a bold (she's family so I get to experiment) decision, I pulled out my thinning shears, yes I
said thinning shears...and did the entire cut with only texturizing shears.
im hooked.
 her fragile fine straight hair came to life. 
bold cut. bold color.
now that's a fine balance




 

yes my hands were really that stained



 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment