Monday 17 December 2012

THE EYES HAVE IT

WELL IT HAPPENED ....i was finally "pinned" down long enough to have one of our darling new lash techs chelsea, practise this magical thing called "lash extensions" on me....
just to clarify my resistance..it was certainly not opposed to having fuller luscious looking eyes, that would be craziness...it is my inability to SLOW DOWN.. i  mean really slow, like totally horizontal....yikes..that is not something im comfortable with, unless of course it is bedtime and thats a whole 'nother story
anyone who's been around me long enough knows i dont stay still long, i move fast, walk fast, talk fast, keep moving, and get really restless when none of the above is happening
further more, the complete and utter control freak in me internally screams when someone else is taking over and doing the work...
but i am professional and taking 15minutes in the bathroom in between clients to do my own lashes would be.....well unprofessional
so...i caved, laid down, relaxed(mostly) and the next thing you know...i have these fantastic eyes! like- cant stop staring at myself eyes.....great- one more thing i have to fit in ...but
TOTALLY WORTH IT
THANKS CHELSEA
no makeup baby!


Eyelash Extensions
 The Inglewood Beauty Bar in Calgary our Certified Lash Stylists are trained to apply Xtreme eyelash extensions in a clinical setting using approved techniques and materials. Their credentials are not the product of a simple DVD or online training course. This is expertise resulting from on site, hands on, trainer directed, intensive sessions that qualify our Stylists to apply long lasting, professional grade eyelash extensions




 Only XTREME LASHES trained and certified stylists are qualifed to apply this product, and  Inglewood Beauty Bar Eyelash Extension Stylists have obtained the credentials required to be included in the Xtreme Lash International Salon Listings.
 
 
Xtreme Lash Advanced Technician Bev Kuran 

xtreme lashes advanced technician Bev KuranBorn and raised in Calgary, I love the culture and the atmosphere this city has to offer. It's influenced me to be the person I am today, and I feel lucky to be a part of it.

This industry is very exciting to me, in fact my involvement with the cachet of makeup started when I was little, mixing face creams, lotions and beauty potions in my bathroom sink. While growing up, beauty was always a hobby for me. I bought every new book and product possible, absorbing all the knowledge on esthetics I could.
 
 
                                        Xtreme Lash Technician Elaine Chang
 calgary-xtreme-lash-technician-elaine-changWith over ten years experience with some of cosmetics elite, Elaine Chang has honed her enthusiasm into a career. Her unprecedented flair for the female form and meticulous craftsmanship takes aesthetics to a new height.Elaine’s work with a wide range of applications such as advertising, the music industry, weddings and ready to wear makeup showcases her versatility and range. Combining classic beauty and the latest advances lash technology, Elaine can transform and enhance from ordinary to the extraordinary.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment